Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Work For Stay at Home Moms - a Great Alternative to MLM & Direct Selling

f you want to be a stay at home mom, and you're tired of mlm & direct selling, then read on, this article is for you!

I've always wanted to see my children's first step, wait for their buses, and hear their stories. I wanted to be the one involved in their lives, not the sitter. But, as you're probably aware, existing on just one earner's (in my case, my husband's) income and raising a family, is almost impossible. I needed to look for work for stay at home moms.

So, I've tried lots of things to help ease the burden. I started by joining an mlm company. That didn't work out for me. I tried a direct marketing company, but I hated trying to convince my friends and family to buy the high-priced health related items and skin care. Then, I started taking paid surveys. But, it took an awfully long time to make $20.00. So, I dropped that. I even started my own business. That too, took a lot of time and hard work, but ultimately went bankrupt. Being at the edge of desperation, I went online to search for something else, something legitimate, and something that works for stay at home moms. I was ready to put in the hours, but I needed to make money. It needed to be done at home and it needed to be a business - not a job.

I have finally found something that is working for me, and I want to share it with you. It is called affiliate marketing. An affiliate marketer matches a person with a need (everyone has some needs!) with the item he is looking for. For example, you neighbor has acne & is looking for a good skin cream. You know about the perfect cream. You tell your neighbor about the cream, she buys it, and you make a commission. You're giving the person whatever it is they're looking for & want to buy and making money in the process! This is ideal work for stay at home moms!

And this is all done by computer. You don't talk to anyone. (The story above about acne was used as an easy to understand example of affiliate marketing). You don't need to chase or beg your family & friends to buy! Millions of people shop online. There are ways to find out exactly what the people are searching for online and giving it to them. It pays to look into this business opportunity as the perfect work for stay at home moms.

For more information on affiliate marketing and how it works, visit my Squidoo! lens now. C'mon, don't lose out on seeing your children grow up. Be a Stay-at- Home Mom!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Goldie_Krausz

No comments: